Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do Christians think magicians are working for Satan.?

Like, you know, magicians, Las Vegas entertainers, the guys with top hats and white tigers. You know the ones, who obviously never try to p off what they do as being anything more than an illusion. I've had several Christians tell me it's the devil's work. Including my parents, when I was younger, so I was unallowed to watch it. Anyway, if this really /is/ a belief Christians hold (Which, with the rediculous hatred of Harry Potter, I don't doubt much. ), I would just like to know why some of you are unable to differentiate between, or understand that, just because something LOOKS or SOUNDS real, it's rather possible that it isn't....Well I guess if I got an answer to that, I'd have no reason to ever visit Yahoo! answers again, would I...Oh well..Keep your "OOOOOH UR GENERALIZING!!!" to yourself, I'm not in the mood. I did say "some of you". Good day chums. Have a cheery day, or blessed day, or whatever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment