Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Do you think its actually possible for people to physically notice that i have Borderline Personality Disorder?

I only have two friends that dont live in this country as ive moved and my family that know and recently i just feel like im living the life of - or rather just like one big lie- As now ive just started intensive psychotherapy 3 times a week,taking a year out of uni,and for the first time ever im going to live on benefits,ive only none my house mates 6 months and other friends that live nearby a year,so i feel im needing to guard myself of this illness that has a lot of stigma- ANYONE ELSE feel this way? im also becoming aware that my terrible memory ,jumbled words sometimes are so obvious- ive been really depressed lately- so i think thats why im like this(im geting help! )

No comments:

Post a Comment