Friday, August 12, 2011

Help me name my characters?

okay, i am writing a book and i am trying to name my characters. my main characters name is violet antoinette. her last name is undecided. her older brother's name is vincent anthony. i need help with their parents names and their last names. violet is the spitting image of her mother. very short, around 5ft1inches. pale. long, black hair that naturally has long, spiral curls in it. deep, saphire blue eyes. very slim. the father's physique is undecided at the moment, lol, but for his name, i was thinking of antony maybe... so any name ideas? for the last name i was thinking of something italian, but that is probably very unlikely that anyone will know of any italian last names to give me that would fit, so just gimme whatever you got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment