Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello i am 21 yrs old and have been tryin to conceive for over 2 yrs now in july 2008 i saw a doc n was sent t?

hello i am 21 yrs old and have been tryin to conceive for over 2 yrs now in july 2008 i saw a doc n was sent to to several tests i got a HSG test done which showed both of my tubes were blocked all other test were good, so in dec 2008 i decided 2 do anther hsg test being the 1st 1 could have unblocked my tubes to my surprise it did i thought i was clear to become pregnant but i still didnt month after month so i thought i wasnt ovulation so i used an ovulation predictor and after about 11 test i believe i got a positive last month but this month(oct 2009) my period came a week early and unlike the normal 5 to 6 days it has lasted 16 days and now im concerned i took a pregnancy test on the 16th day and it was negative i am wondering was could cause this per-longed bleeding could it have been a miscarriage,fibroids, my tubes are blocked again or something else i should be concerned about???? PLEASE HELP *P.S* I HAVE BEEN CONSTIPATED AND I NOW HAV REALLY BAD ACID REFLUX, AND I TOOK BIRTH CONTROL FROM MARCH 2009-MAY 29,2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment